Friday, May 2, 2008

Just One More Blog...

Behold, proof that I really do work 14-hour days, as evidenced by the fact that I am still on the computer writing a blog. However, look at this little boy. Can you blame me? He comes to every class prepared with a huge grin, a great attitude, and at least three adoring family members at any given time. Favorite activities include clapping, patting, smiling, giggling, socializing, giving kisses, playing with scarves, and putting instruments away.

I don't want my families to think that I have posted this child's picture because he is my favorite, because as everyone knows, all the children are my favorites! However, I can only share pictures of kids whose parents have expressly given permission to publish. Therefore, if you have pictures of your Kindermusical child that you would like to share, please send them my way!

No comments: