Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bad Blogger, Cute Pictures

I am a bad blogger. It's okay, I know it. You can tell me without hurting my feelings. I only posted one blog post in the month of June. Travesty. However, I will try to make up for it with the following really cute pictures from class:

I like to call this photo, "Eating Bubbles." It's okay - they're non-toxic. They actually taste pretty good, but you're not supposed to eat them, really. The kids don't know that. We don't tell them because watching toddlers try to eat bubbles is too funny!


5 Little Seashells. The kids do a great job waiting for their turns to "swish" away the seashells. We don't let them eat the seashells. I have a really big seashell for the kids
who can't be trusted not to try to eat them. So far, so good.


Many kids like to sing hello this way. This practice keeps my chiropractor in business. Email me if you'd like a referral.

Happy clapping! We just love our class! How could we not with kids this cute? (Note to the studious reader: Please refer to the research referenced in my April blog, "Does Kindermusik Really Make You Cuter?", for more information on the correlation between Kindermusik attendance and cuteness.)
Thank you very much to Sharon for sharing these pictures with me, and to everyone in the class for giving me permission to share them with you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
You crack me up!!!

I can't wait to meet you at convention if you'll be there!

Brenda Haynes

Anonymous said...

Remember me? I always love to read what you write on the Loop. Love your blog too! Heidi, TX

Anonymous said...

Your love for the children *and* your love for Kindermusik shines through, Lindsay!

Keep up the terrific work! You made me smile reading through your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
I love your blog--love your humor. Thanks for letting us know about your blog!

Glenda Alley

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
I enjoyed looking at the pix and reading your blog. I have never tried blogging, but like to read other peoples work. Thanks for sharing.
Ellen Hartman
Springfield, MO

Amy said...

Hi Lindsay,

I love your blog! I want to try to get one started this summer, but it still hasn't happened...I love the bubble-eating contest!

Amy B.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Love you blog... and don't feel bad, I haven't posted anything on my blog (for my Simply Music families, not KM families yet) since April! I really need to do something about that!

Karen Gibson

Paige said...

That picture of the excited dad in the first shot is great!

Unknown said...

That dad is super-nice. He is always totally engaged in the activities and does such a great job interacting with his daughter. It's really fun to see!

I need to get some pictures of the dads in the Saturday Village class, too. You wouldn't believe how excited they get! It's like watching the Superbowl! I hope to bring Saturday classes back very soon.

Gemma Wilson said...

lol - love love your humour - enjoyed looking at the pictures too